The second seminar of “Exploring Mechanism of Torque Limiter and its Impact on Productivity Gains” was held at Jam Petrochemical Complex auditorium in collaboration with Towseh Hooshmand Novin Bahrehvaran Co. and Jam Petrochemical Complex Training Management.
According to Jam Petrochemical Complex public relations, the second seminar of “Exploring Mechanism of Torque Limiter and its Impact on Productivity Gains” was held at Jam Petrochemical Complex auditorium, Asalouyeh, by hosting the complex and in presence of experts from Jam Petrochemical companies, Maroon Petrochemical, Zagros Petrochemical, Fajr Refining Gas, Morvarid Petrochemical and Arya Sasol Polymer Co. and in collaboration with Towseh Hooshmand Novin Bahrehvaran Co. and Jam Petrochemical Complex Training Management.
This report states that at the seminar, experts of Towseh Hooshmand Novin Bahrehvaran Co. introduced pinion mechanism and its applications in various fields of industry and at the end, they responded to participants’ questions. Lacking of calculating risk cost of using foreign services and technologies in comparison with local ones can be considered as one of the most important brought up cases in the seminar. This matter has imposed many costs on the country industry because of applying boycotts by foreign companies. Therefore, it should be taken necessary actions to create capacity and replace services and parts that local companies can provide them. As a result, we can confront against imposing pressure on the country industries because of boycotts.
This report adds that performance of Iranian model Torque Limiter to gain productivity and reduce costs of repairing and maintaining was another important matter that attendees considered it.
Then Towseh Hooshmand Novin Co. stated its readiness to support and commercialize the provided experiences, plans and ideas by other companies to use in other companies, which it was final goal of holding the seminar.
The following cases were evaluated in this seminar:
1. Enhancing productivity through hardware solutions;
2. Introducing a variety Torque Limiter names and its foreign manufacturers;
3. Finding reasons lack of using this mechanism in Iranian industry;
4. Examining industries and units that can used Torque Limiter;
5. Examining general performance mechanism of Torque Limiters and introducing its various models;
6. Examining Torque Limiter specifications as well as their strengths and weaknesses in comparison with other methods;
7. Comparing the Torque Limiter application with other foreign models;
8. Describing how to set up , install and run the Torque Limiter;
9. Introducing the carried out and successful projects.
It is necessary to mention that the next seminar about this matter will held by hosting Khuzestan Steel Co. at 2013 fall .